The Company's "Management in Five Acts" graphic features in a new book by the University of Hertfordshire's Head of Leadership and Organisational Development, Kevin Flinn. Entitled Leadership Development - A complexity perspective, the book presents a radical challenge to conventional leadership development methodologies. In a welcome contrast to the usual offerings, Flinn presents an approach rooted in people's everyday lived experience of organizational life. ..
Occasional food for thought, updates, and other snippets about the wiggly world of organization - and Chris Rodgers Consulting Limited…
- "5 Acts" featured in new book
- 18th Birthday!
- Where is the magic in best practice?
- Rethinking Discipline in Organizations
- The Change Conundrum
- Unlocking Organizational Talent
- Rethinking Performance Management
- From Job Descriptions to Contribution Statements
- Honour from Leading Business School
- Unsolicited endorsement on LinkedIn